Sally Anderson

Classroom Teacher

Keewaywin

Hello everyone,

My name is Sally Anderson and I am the third generation of my family to be born in Canada. I call Keewaywin my home although I do have some land north of Parry Sound where I will, one day, build a house. I told my parents, when I was six, that I wanted to learn about how people think and, after university, I have always worked in education. I am a full-time grad student and I spend a lot of time reading, writing and studying. When I do take a break, I like to cook with whatever I can grow myself and with whatever ingredients I can find at the Northern. I love being outside, walking or snowshoeing or in a canoe on the lake. 

Interesting fact: I lived in England for many years and always got around by bicycle, bus or train. When I moved back to Canada a few years ago, I got my driver's license and drove by myself for the first time. Since then, I have driven more than 50,000km around Canada and the US. 

This year, I am the classroom mentor for Keewaywin and I will be teaching the business courses. I look forward to an exciting year!

Please feel free to email me at sallyanderson@edu.knet.ca, message me on Moodle, or give me a call at 1383!

Sally Anderson