Sangchul Yu
Classroom Teacher

Hello everyone! My name is Sangchul Yu. However, you can call me Sang.

I am really glad to be a member of KiHS.

I just graduated from a college of education this year, which means I am a freshman. I’m the teacher-mentor at Fort Severn First Nation. This is my first year teaching in whole of my life. I’m really looking forward to working with all of you! 

Before I participate in the KiHS, I worked for a company in South Korea to develop a military air defense system for a long time and worked IT field for several years in Canada. In my spare time, I like to learn new knowledge and make new things. Especially I spend my time to make some useful computer program and making the electric circuit what I need. And recently I started learning guitar for myself.

Right now, I lived in Toronto with my wife and three daughters. I am not familiar with rural life, especially life in the First Nation area. But I am very excited about this life.

Please feel free to call me at 1-807-478-9638 or IP phone (1393) if you have any questions or information to share with me. Or you can email me ( sangchulyu@edu.knet.ca ).

Once more, I am so glad to see you, everybody.

Sangchul Yu