Thomas Choong
Classroom Mentor

Hello,

My name is Thomas Choong, and I am happy to return to the KiHS family.  I previously worked with the school from 2014-2017 as a teacher/mentor in Bearskin Lake.  I have been teaching since 2006, and it will be my 10 year as a full time teacher.  It is my pleasure to return to both the classroom and online to help all of you students achieve your personal and academic goals. 

This year, I will be here to guide and assist you students who require your compulsory grade 10 history credits (I will be teaching all levels), along with the grade 10 Career Studies and Civics courses.  I promise I will try to make the process as painless as possible. :)

When I’m not working, my main areas of focus are my family and boxing.  I am an avid fan of the sport, along with having had a brief amateur career and completing my final certifications as an Ontario certified coach. 

If you need any assistance with the courses, or have any desire to “shoot the breeze” about boxing or anything at all, please feel free to contact me in my classroom IP extension 1384 or email me at thomaschoong@edu.knet.ca.

Let’s all have a great year!

Thomas Choong