Dylan MacDonell

Land Based Learning Lead

Deer Lake First Nation

Hello all, my name is Dylan MacDonell and this is my second year with KiHS. Last year I was the Land Based learning as well and the two years before I was teaching in Deer Lake, and this year i will be working at the KiHS office in Balmertown. I will be teaching the Grade 9 academic and applied geography, grade 10 outdoor education and Grade 11 interdisciplinary studies course. I will also be the Land Base Learning Lead , this will mean that i will be headed up to most the communities at some point to do some land based learning with everyone! If you'd like to know a little more about what land based learning is take a look at this website! https://dylanmacdonell89.weebly.com/ 

A bit about me, some of my hobbies are sports (football, hockey, baseball and golf), I also love woodworking, fishing, hunting and anything to do with the outdoors!

I hope to be able to see you this year and if ever there is something that you need from me, don't be afraid to contact me at dylanmacdonell@edu.knet.ca

Dylan MacDonell