Aaron Hardy
ICT Administration

Boozhoo, My name is Aaron Hardy. I am the ICT Admin for KiHS and I work out of Fort William. I have been with KiHS since 2002, it has been a great place to work, and learn about many things including increasing my computer/networking knowledge. I also teach through the Cisco Network Academy and I look forward to another great year with KiHS. I have 3 daughters, Dairyan, Jayme and Jenna. I live in Thunder Bay and I am originally from Biinjitiwaabik Zaaging Anishinaabek (Rocky Bay), on the beautiful shores or Lake Nipigon.

I wish you the best for another successful year with KiHS and I look forward to more and more graduates in the upcoming year. Don't give up; keep striving to complete your high school as it opens more doors for employment and furthering your education. This year we have new courses as well to assist you in going to work, college and going to university. Don't be shy to ask your mentors for help and you can always call any of the teachers through the phone if you need extra assistance. Have a great year.

If you ever need technical assistance with anything related to KiHS or just want to learn more. I can be reached at extension 1353

KIHS has partnered with Cisco Systems, Inc. By delivering Cisco Curriculum at their Cisco Network Academy website students can learn basic to advanced networking skills, PC repair skills, logic concepts and start or continue the path to become certified Network Professionals. If you or anyone you know are interested in going through Cisco Training, contact me. aaronhardy@edu.knet.ca

Aaron Hardy