LG Hunting 2013

Lorne Goring
Cooperative Education Coordinator/Business Teacher

Boozhoo. My name is Lorne Goring. I am entering my 11th year with KiHS. I work from the Balmertown office overseeing our PLAR and cooperative education programs. I will also be teaching BDI 3C. 

I have lived in Balmertown/Red Lake for the past 6 years. I love the outdoors, specifically fishing, hunting and spending time at the cabin. I also enjoy sports. Football, hockey and golf primarily. 

I have visited all of our KiHS communities and look forward to seeing many of you this year.

Please talk to your mentor about PLAR and cooperative education. They are both excellent opportunities to earn credits. PLAR is our adult education programs. If you are over 18 years of age, please ask your mentor or myself about PLAR opportunities.

Have you ever thought of starting a small business in your community? A coffee shop or restaurant. A convenience store, or maybe a firewood cutting business. If so, consider BDI 3C. It will guide you through making a business plan for any business idea you may have. The best part, there are no tests or exams. 

Contact me if you have any questions at lornegoring@edu.knet.ca, or extension 1388. 

Have a great year at KiHS! 

Lorne Goring