Freda Kenny
Vice Principal

Hello everyone,

My name is  Freda Kenny and I've been working at KiHS since 2002.  I currently work from my home in London, ON  as  part-time vice principal .  My first experience with KiHS was teaching and living in Sachigo Lake - it was a very good experience since I'm still here, 15 years later!  In addition to Sachigo Lake, I've also lived in Keewaywin and Saugeen.  I really enjoyed living on the reserves, meeting members of the community and teaching in the KiHS classroom. 

I live in London with my husband, Ed who was also a KiHS teacher,  I have 2 gown children, our daughter, Mari, got married this past summer in Halifax, NS and lives in Cole Harbour, NS.  Our son has been married for 6 years and has 2 beautiful daughters, our only grandchildren, of whom we are very proud, He and his wife and daughters live nearby in London so we see them quite often.

KiHS is a wonderful place for students to further their secondary school education while remaining at home under the watchful, caring eyes of their family and community.  We are always looking for ways to improve your high school experience and welcome your ideas on how best to accomplish this. Just let us know!

I'm looking forward to another great year at KiHS and I hope to see you online or possibly in person when I visit some reserves later in the year

Freda Kenny